Cost of living in Jhelum, Pakistan compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 34 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 03, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05176 CNY / PKR *
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jhelum (Pakistan) is 10% cheaper than in Zibo (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 4,100元 in Zibo you would need to make just about 3,690元 (₨71,284) in Jhelum.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Suva costs 15 FJ$ (10 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Frankfurt am Main costs €1,100 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Tucson, Arizona costs $0.79 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Shenzhen costs 1.00元 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Prague costs 550 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shanghai costs 40元 (about 1 hour ago)