Cost of living in Jhelum, Pakistan compared to Zibo, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.06595 CNY / PKR *
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jhelum (Pakistan) is 7% cheaper than in Zibo (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元2,500 in Zibo you would need to make just about 元2,317 (₨35,127) in Jhelum.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Bergen costs kr 60 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Madras costs ₨52 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Delhi costs ₨360 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toledo, Ohio costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seoul costs ₩10,000 (about 1 hour ago)