Cost of living in Jerez de la Frontera, Spain compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.413 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jerez de la Frontera (Spain) is 31% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元4,902 (€661) in Jerez de la Frontera to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元3,750 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montreal costs C$100 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Hamburg costs €650 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $100 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$18 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tauranga costs NZ$25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $40 (about 2 hours ago)