Cost of living in Jerez de la Frontera, Spain compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 59 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 07, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.809 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jerez de la Frontera (Spain) is 32% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元5,803 (€743) in Jerez de la Frontera to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,400 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Manchester costs £50 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $1,626 (9 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Calgary costs C$3.25 (19 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Madison, Wisconsin costs $431 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$25,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Arlington, Texas costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)