Cost of living in Jerez de la Frontera, Spain vs Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 59 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.812 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jerez de la Frontera (Spain) is 35% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 5,937元 (€760) in Jerez de la Frontera to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,400元 in Zibo.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New York City costs $15 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 5.80 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Augusta, Georgia costs $14 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in London costs £170 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Melbourne costs AU$100 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Beaverton, Oregon costs $100 (38 minutes ago)