Cost of living in Jeonju, South Korea compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 28, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00615 CNY / KRW
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jeonju (South Korea) is 13% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 4,620元 (₩750,741) in Jeonju to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,100元 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Meknes costs 49 Dirham (4 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 2,500 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Durban costs R 400 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Budapest costs 3,700 Ft (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tbilisi costs 35 Lari (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Munich costs €1,760 (about 1 hour ago)