Cost of living in Jeonju, South Korea vs Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 28, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00602 CNY / KRW
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jeonju (South Korea) is 12% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 4,807元 (₩798,976) in Jeonju to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,300元 in Zibo.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$3,050 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pune costs ₨2,400 (16 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Edmonton costs C$200 (27 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$6,880,000 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valparaiso costs CH$8,000 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania costs $14 (about 1 hour ago)