Cost of living in Jelgava, Latvia vs Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.723 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jelgava (Latvia) is 19% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 5,835元 (€756) in Jelgava to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,900元 in Zibo.
Prices recently added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Edinburgh costs £23,500 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in The Hague costs €39 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nairobi costs Shilling2,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €80 (27 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Dubai costs Dirham 116,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Chiang Mai costs 100 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)