Cost of living in Jelgava, Latvia compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 40 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 23, 2016. Exchange rate: 7.265 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jelgava (Latvia) is 13% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元3,518 (€484) in Jelgava to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元3,125 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Manama costs Dinar 2.000 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Edinburgh costs £14 (21 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Tehran costs ﷼ 5,000,000 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Dubai costs Dirham 4.33 (42 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Phoenix, Arizona costs $200 (about 1 hour ago)