Cost of living in Jeju, South Korea compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 13 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 01, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00588 CNY / KRW
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jeju (South Korea) is 21% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元5,335 (₩907,522) in Jeju to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,400 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Palo Alto, California costs $4.95 (9 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Busan costs ₩9,600 (21 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨6,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Baku costs 800 ман (43 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Vadodara costs ₨200 (44 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Gothenburg costs 30,000 kr (about 1 hour ago)