Cost of living in Jeju, South Korea compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 13 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 01, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00586 CNY / KRW
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jeju (South Korea) is 21% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元5,912 (₩1,008,761) in Jeju to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,900 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $706 (14 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Saltillo costs Mex$ 6,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Florianopolis costs R$ 2,500 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bilbao costs €16 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sacramento, California costs $8 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $8 (37 minutes ago)