Cost of living in Jeju, South Korea compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 41%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 16 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 03, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00612 CNY / KRW
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jeju (South Korea) is 32% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 6,188元 (₩1,011,008) in Jeju to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,700元 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 205TL (21 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Haifa costs 2,470 ₪ (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gurgaon costs ₨800 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Athens costs €0.33 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Krasnoyarsk costs руб 250 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Antwerp costs €900 (about 2 hours ago)