Cost of living comparison between Jeddah, Saudi Arabia and Zibo, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 739 prices entered by 76 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.796 CNY / SAR
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jeddah (Saudi Arabia) is 24% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元3,868 (﷼ 2,154) in Jeddah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元3,125 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Amman costs Dinar 0.500 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in McAllen, Texas costs $9,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Curitiba costs R$ 30 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nasik costs ₨600 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 555 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 790 kr (about 1 hour ago)