Cost of living in Jeddah, Saudi Arabia compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 779 prices entered by 91 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.840 CNY / SAR
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jeddah (Saudi Arabia) is 23% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元3,857 (﷼ 2,096) in Jeddah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元3,125 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Thessaloniki costs €1.00 (less than a minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in St. John's, NL costs C$30,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Edinburgh costs £50 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Cuiabá costs R$ 15 (18 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Adelaide costs AU$3.50 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 20,000 (43 minutes ago)