Cost of living in Jeddah, Saudi Arabia compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 900 prices entered by 100 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.830 CNY / SAR
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jeddah (Saudi Arabia) is 23% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元3,846 (﷼ 2,102) in Jeddah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元3,125 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Bandar Lampung costs Rp 100,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Pattaya costs 1,240 ฿ (22 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Lucknow costs ₨0.90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$3,397 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jammu costs ₨190 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madison, Wisconsin costs $30 (about 3 hours ago)