Cost of living in Jeddah, Saudi Arabia compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 900 prices entered by 103 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.821 CNY / SAR
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jeddah (Saudi Arabia) is 22% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元5,228 (﷼ 2,871) in Jeddah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,300 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Shanghai costs 元150 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Hyderabad costs ₨32 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Heidelberg costs €1,818 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pietermaritzburg costs R 60 (39 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Windhoek costs 1.00 N$ (44 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Athens costs €2.00 (about 1 hour ago)