Cost of living in Jamnagar, India compared to Zibo, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 31 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.09762 CNY / INR
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jamnagar (India) is 5% cheaper than in Zibo (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元4,700 in Zibo you would need to make just about 元4,481 (₨45,900) in Jamnagar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Warsaw costs 0.30 zł (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hurghada costs E£ 100 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$52,858 (32 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Paderborn costs €25,000 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Osnabrück costs €1.20 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kuwait City costs Dinar 250 (38 minutes ago)