Cost of living in Jalandhar, India compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 128 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.09376 CNY / INR
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jalandhar (India) is 7% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元4,711 (₨50,244) in Jalandhar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,400 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Sharjah costs Dirham 10,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Divinopolis costs R$ 2,580 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brasília costs R$ 50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Cambridge costs £1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,120 (about 1 hour ago)