Cost of living in Jalandhar, India compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 133 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.09823 CNY / INR
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jalandhar (India) is 8% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元5,090 (₨51,814) in Jalandhar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,700 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Budapest costs 800 Ft (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Antananarivo costs 15,000 Ariary (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salzburg costs €8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kolkata costs ₨700 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Springfield, Illinois costs $0.78 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Orlando, Florida costs $1,017 (about 2 hours ago)