Cost of living comparison between Jaén, Spain and Zibo, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 47 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 19, 2016. Exchange rate: 7.402 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jaén (Spain) is 18% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元4,421 (€597) in Jaén to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元3,750 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Berlin costs €64 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Monaco costs €500 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São José dos Campos costs R$ 150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Kuwait City costs Dinar 300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Islamabad costs ₨1,600 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in San Diego, California costs $6,000 (about 2 hours ago)