Cost of living in Jaén, Spain compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 69 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.508 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jaén (Spain) is 17% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元3,657 (€487) in Jaén to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元3,125 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Petrolina costs R$ 7 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belgrade costs 99,000 Дин. (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $50 (30 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Rome costs €80 (about 1 hour ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Nice costs €0.08 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Chicago, Illinois costs $1,525 (about 1 hour ago)