Cost of living in Jaén, Spain compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 69 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.652 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jaén (Spain) is 18% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元5,413 (€707) in Jaén to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,600 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in João Pessoa costs R$ 3.20 (less than a minute ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Beni Mellal costs 60 Dirham (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Huntsville, Alabama costs $10 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pune costs ₨100 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,500 (36 minutes ago)