Cost of living in Jacksonville, Florida, United States compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 400 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.892 CNY / USD
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jacksonville, Florida (United States) is 48% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元5,556 ($806) in Jacksonville, Florida to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元3,750 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rome costs €1.50 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $75 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 30 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $1,033,270,000,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Melbourne costs AU$1,204 (about 1 hour ago)