Cost of living in Jacksonville, Florida, United States compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 390 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.899 CNY / USD
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jacksonville, Florida (United States) is 49% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元4,649 ($674) in Jacksonville, Florida to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元3,125 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Berlin costs €65 (18 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Budapest costs 6,300,000 Ft (38 minutes ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Rajshahi costs Taka 5,000 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oporto costs €250 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Copenhagen costs kr375 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Pokhara costs ₨ 102 (about 1 hour ago)