Cost of living in İzmir, Turkey compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 736 prices entered by 79 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.825 CNY / TRY
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in İzmir (Turkey) is 6% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元2,654 (1,454TL) in İzmir to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元2,500 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santiago de Cali costs COL$2,700 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Gulbarga costs ₨40 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Porto Alegre costs R$ 25 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kota costs ₨90 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Milan costs €1.20 (32 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Valletta costs €190 (37 minutes ago)