Cost of living in İzmir, Turkey compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,113 prices entered by 115 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.901 CNY / TRY
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in İzmir (Turkey) is 9% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元3,402 (1,790TL) in İzmir to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元3,125 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 3.80 (11 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rome costs €1.50 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Houston, Texas costs $10 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Austin, Texas costs $923,708,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)