Cost of living in Itajuba, Brazil compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 253 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.855 CNY / BRL
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Itajuba (Brazil) is 27% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元5,839 (R$ 3,147) in Itajuba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,600 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Montevideo costs $U1,200 (9 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Tampa, Florida costs $6.00 (10 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in San Luis Obispo, California costs $50 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$690 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bangalore costs ₨1,800 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Greater Sudbury costs C$1.35 (about 1 hour ago)