Cost of living in Itajuba, Brazil compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 141 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.873 CNY / BRL
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Itajuba (Brazil) is 30% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 6,105元 (R$ 3,259) in Itajuba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,700元 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €54 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manchester costs £7 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €2,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Monterrey costs Mex$ 750 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $90 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €1,000 (about 1 hour ago)