Cost of living in Istanbul, Turkey compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 9,274 prices entered by 1,166 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.689 CNY / TRY
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Istanbul (Turkey) is 6% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元4,867 (2,882TL) in Istanbul to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,600 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Petaling Jaya costs RM3,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Butwal costs ₨ 15,248 (14 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Johannesburg costs R 308,900 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jerusalem costs 45 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Trois-Rivières costs C$3.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$250 (about 1 hour ago)