Cost of living in Istanbul, Turkey compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 6,648 prices entered by 899 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.553 CNY / TRY
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Istanbul (Turkey) is 4% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元4,276 (2,753TL) in Istanbul to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,100 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Christchurch costs NZ$30 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Bordeaux costs €8 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Faisalabad costs ₨3,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bangkok costs 3,000,000 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 230,000 Ft (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Karachi costs ₨189 (about 2 hours ago)