Cost of living in Isparta, Turkey compared to Zibo, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 26 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.725 CNY / TRY
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Isparta (Turkey) is 6% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元5,197 (3,013TL) in Isparta to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,900 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $1.25 (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kraków costs 100 zł (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São José dos Campos costs R$ 3.80 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Burlington, Vermont costs $40 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seoul costs ₩1,485,310 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Baku costs 650 ман (16 minutes ago)