Cost of living in Islamabad, Pakistan compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 973 prices entered by 82 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05218 CNY / PKR *
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Islamabad (Pakistan) is 12% cheaper than in Zibo (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 4,600元 in Zibo you would need to make just about 4,065元 (₨77,904) in Islamabad.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Sevastopol costs 25₴ (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bari costs €35 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cluj-Napoca costs 32 lei (36 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Brussels costs €1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 2,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Saint Petersburg costs руб 1,000 (about 2 hours ago)