Cost of living in Islamabad, Pakistan compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 866 prices entered by 82 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06581 CNY / PKR *
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Islamabad (Pakistan) is about the same as in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元2,515 (₨38,207) in Islamabad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元2,500 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Halifax costs C$120 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Hyderabad costs ₨300 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Quito costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dubrovnik costs 60 kn (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sacramento, California costs $100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Greenville, South Carolina costs $12 (about 2 hours ago)