Cost of living in Islamabad, Pakistan vs Zibo, China
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,031 prices entered by 84 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.04877 CNY / PKR *
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Islamabad (Pakistan) is 11% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 5,232元 (₨107,288) in Islamabad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,700元 in Zibo.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Kuwait City costs Dinar 200 (33 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Amsterdam costs €28,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €42 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Suzhou costs 28元 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Vereeniging costs R 10,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 440 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Glasgow costs £1.87 (about 2 hours ago)