Cost of living in İskenderun, Turkey compared to Zibo, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 28 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 03, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.914 CNY / TRY
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in İskenderun (Turkey) is 5% cheaper than in Zibo (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元4,500 in Zibo you would need to make just about 元4,284 (2,239TL) in İskenderun.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Witbank costs R 100 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hsinchu City costs 100 NT$ (2 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Lahore costs ₨100 (8 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Montevideo costs $U6,500 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prague costs 549 Kč (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨30,495 (20 minutes ago)