Cost of living in Isfahan, Iran compared to Zibo, China
WARNING! Isfahan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Isfahan.
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 186 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00021 CNY / IRR *
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Isfahan (Iran) is 11% cheaper than in Zibo (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元4,400 in Zibo you would need to make just about 元3,922 (﷼ 18,970,955) in Isfahan.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Oslo costs kr 33 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Nairobi costs Shilling25,000 (9 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Tyler, Texas costs $0.77 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Cairo costs E£ 5.00 (31 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Shanghai costs 元6,832 (37 minutes ago)