Cost of living in Irkutsk, Russia compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 17 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 09, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.11547 CNY / RUB
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Irkutsk (Russia) is 5% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元3,945 (руб 34,168) in Irkutsk to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元3,750 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 20,000 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Los Angeles, California costs $35 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zurich costs CHF 4,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €2,000 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Nizhniy Novgorod costs руб 135 (38 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in San Juan costs $1.50 (38 minutes ago)