Cost of living in Irbid, Jordan compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 9.742 CNY / JOD
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Irbid (Jordan) is 57% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 7,385元 (Dinar 758) in Irbid to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,700元 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Florence costs €890 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Queretaro costs Mex$ 150 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Besançon costs €20 (28 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Port Louis costs ₨60 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amsterdam costs €58 (31 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in St. Louis, Missouri costs $30 (about 2 hours ago)