Cost of living in Irbid, Jordan compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 108 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.355 CNY / JOD
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Irbid (Jordan) is 51% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元7,410 (Dinar 792) in Irbid to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,900 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Playa del Carmen costs Mex$ 2.00 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Sahiwal costs ₨70 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $16 (21 minutes ago)
- 24 tablets box of cold medicine (tylenol, frenadol, coldrex, or equivalent brands) in San Jose, California costs $8 (35 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Jakarta costs Rp 8,000,000 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nairobi costs Shilling1,200 (about 1 hour ago)