Cost of living in Irbid, Jordan compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 69 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 9.701 CNY / JOD
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Irbid (Jordan) is 57% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元7,402 (Dinar 763) in Irbid to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,700 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Hong Kong costs HK$400 (1 minute ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Saint Peter Port costs £1,500 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$60 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Murcia costs €900 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Vaasa costs €35 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Frankfurt am Main costs €9 (about 1 hour ago)