Cost of living in Iranshahr, Iran compared to Zibo, China
WARNING! Iranshahr has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Iranshahr.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00021 CNY / IRR *
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Iranshahr (Iran) is 12% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元4,192 (﷼ 19,758,688) in Iranshahr to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元3,750 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bucharest costs 20 lei (3 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cambridge costs £1,290 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Luxembourg costs €1.00 (28 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Kalyan costs ₨13,215 (41 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Staunton, Virginia costs $203 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 169TL (about 1 hour ago)