Cost of living in Iranshahr, Iran compared to Zibo, China
WARNING! Iranshahr has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Iranshahr.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00020 CNY / IRR *
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Iranshahr (Iran) is 10% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元5,408 (﷼ 26,645,658) in Iranshahr to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,900 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tallinn costs €1,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Detroit, Michigan costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nellore costs ₨50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 14,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beirut costs 15,000 L£ (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Buenos Aires costs ARS $200 (about 2 hours ago)