Cost of living in Iquique, Chile compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 90 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01020 CNY / CLP
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Iquique (Chile) is 39% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 6,801元 (CH$666,976) in Iquique to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,900元 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 400 (37 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Jakarta costs Rp 7,399,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Exeter costs £4.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Diego, California costs $13 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hyderabad, India costs ₨200 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨20,330 (about 3 hours ago)