Cost of living in Iquique, Chile compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 102 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01026 CNY / CLP
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Iquique (Chile) is 34% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元3,339 (CH$325,508) in Iquique to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元2,500 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Buraidah costs ﷼ 23 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Joinville costs R$ 300 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Guarulhos costs R$ 3.40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yanbu` al Bahr costs ﷼ 18 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Zagreb costs 150 kn (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Iowa City, Iowa costs $30 (about 1 hour ago)