Cost of living in Iquique, Chile compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 102 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01048 CNY / CLP
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Iquique (Chile) is 36% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元5,087 (CH$485,552) in Iquique to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元3,750 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in St. Louis, Missouri costs $20 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Manchester costs £1.00 (14 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Rome costs €8 (18 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Wrocław costs 3.00 zł (33 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tehran costs ﷼ 10,000 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨13 (about 1 hour ago)