Cost of living comparison between Ipoh, Malaysia and Zibo, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 84 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.617 CNY / MYR
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ipoh (Malaysia) is 10% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元2,751 (RM1,702) in Ipoh to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元2,500 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 tickets to the movies in Vilnius costs €13 (9 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Hamburg costs €0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 780 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Diego, California costs $13 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Jacksonville, Florida costs $50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mombasa costs Shilling85,000 (about 2 hours ago)