Cost of living in Ipoh, Malaysia vs Zibo, China
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 64 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.651 CNY / MYR
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ipoh (Malaysia) is 8% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 4,764元 (RM2,886) in Ipoh to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,400元 in Zibo.
Prices recently added
- 12 eggs, large in Laguna Niguel, California costs $5.00 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Jacksonville, Florida costs $807 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nashville, Tennessee costs $20 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in St. Louis, Missouri costs $60 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Lyon costs €69 (about 2 hours ago)