Cost of living in Ipoh, Malaysia compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 112 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.625 CNY / MYR
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ipoh (Malaysia) is 12% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元5,480 (RM3,372) in Ipoh to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,900 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨250 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in İzmir costs 2,000TL (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Jacksonville, Florida costs $1,211 (28 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Houston, Texas costs $1.25 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Omaha, Nebraska costs $1,525 (34 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 350 Ft (about 1 hour ago)