Cost of living in Ioannina, Greece compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.708 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ioannina (Greece) is 52% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元6,542 (€849) in Ioannina to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,300 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Wrocław costs 5.00 zł (5 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Alicante costs €25,160 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Ithaca, New York costs $2.19 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Budapest costs 2,000 Ft (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €1,600 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Doha costs 11,000 ﷼ (42 minutes ago)