Cost of living in Ioannina, Greece compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 45 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 7.288 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ioannina (Greece) is 54% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元4,816 (€661) in Ioannina to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元3,125 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barcelona costs €20 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨16,532 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kathmandu costs ₨ 103 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $60 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ürümqi costs 元60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Leuven costs €100 (about 1 hour ago)