Cost of living in Ioannina, Greece compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.578 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ioannina (Greece) is 55% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元6,498 (€857) in Ioannina to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,200 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in El Paso, Texas costs $199 (6 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Belém costs R$ 3,329 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beirut costs 30,000 L£ (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Youngstown, Ohio costs $13 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Hyderabad, India costs ₨1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$2,300,000 (about 1 hour ago)