Cost of living in Inverness, United Kingdom compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 68 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 8.940 CNY / GBP
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Inverness (United Kingdom) is 62% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元4,057 (£454) in Inverness to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元2,500 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 249TL (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Tel Aviv costs 35 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Tokyo costs ¥35,000 (about 1 hour ago)