Cost of living in Innsbruck, Austria compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 205 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.809 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Innsbruck (Austria) is 49% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元6,701 (€858) in Innsbruck to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,500 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Sorocaba costs R$ 1,300 (7 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Curitiba costs R$ 125,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montreal costs C$50 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 79 zł (41 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Florence costs €1,000 (about 1 hour ago)