Cost of living in Innsbruck, Austria compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 107 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.978 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Innsbruck (Austria) is 62% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 7,614元 (€954) in Innsbruck to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,700元 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tashkent costs 50,000 сўм (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨200 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $70 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Columbus, Ohio costs $996 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Delhi costs ₨150 (about 3 hours ago)
- Public transport in Buffalo, New York costs $75 (about 3 hours ago)