Cost of living in Ingolstadt, Germany vs Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 109 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 08, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.812 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ingolstadt (Germany) is 56% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 6,716元 (€860) in Ingolstadt to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,300元 in Zibo.
Prices recently added
- 12 eggs, large in Laguna Niguel, California costs $5.00 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Jacksonville, Florida costs $807 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nashville, Tennessee costs $20 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Plymouth costs £8 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in St. Louis, Missouri costs $60 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Lyon costs €69 (about 2 hours ago)