Cost of living in Ingolstadt, Germany compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 104 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.788 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ingolstadt (Germany) is 44% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元6,778 (€870) in Ingolstadt to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,700 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Pune costs ₨52 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$120 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for one in Agra costs ₨500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Etawah costs ₨50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM90 (about 2 hours ago)
- Laundry detergent, 20 doses in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $47 (about 2 hours ago)