Cost of living in Indore, India compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 282 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10520 CNY / INR
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Indore (India) is 5% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元3,950 (₨37,543) in Indore to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元3,750 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Chengdu costs 元146,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Paris costs €13 (11 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $2.00 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $10 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Goiânia costs R$ 330 (about 1 hour ago)
- 440 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Port Elizabeth costs R 11 (about 1 hour ago)