Cost of living in Indianapolis, Indiana, United States compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 598 prices entered by 80 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.670 CNY / USD
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Indianapolis, Indiana (United States) is 46% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元6,281 ($942) in Indianapolis, Indiana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,300 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Curitiba costs R$ 187 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $2,033 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €50 (24 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 5,678 (26 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Paris costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)