Cost of living in Indianapolis, Indiana, United States vs Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 519 prices entered by 74 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2019. Exchange rate: 6.757 CNY / USD
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Indianapolis, Indiana (United States) is 52% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 6,546元 ($969) in Indianapolis, Indiana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,300元 in Zibo.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Detroit, Michigan costs $10 (11 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Maracaibo costs 5,000 Bs.S. (21 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Istanbul costs 2.60TL (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kingston costs J$1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Niš costs 18,000 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Orlando, Florida costs $8 (about 2 hours ago)