Cost of living in Indianapolis, Indiana, United States compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 443 prices entered by 99 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 6.884 CNY / USD
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Indianapolis, Indiana (United States) is 51% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元6,790 ($986) in Indianapolis, Indiana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,500 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Tucson, Arizona costs $48 (6 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cairo costs E£ 200,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Riyadh costs ﷼ 140,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Natal costs R$ 20 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Maastricht costs €1,400 (about 2 hours ago)