Cost of living in Indianapolis, Indiana, United States compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 513 prices entered by 93 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 6.917 CNY / USD
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Indianapolis, Indiana (United States) is 51% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 6,636元 ($959) in Indianapolis, Indiana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,400元 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $1,757 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Victoria costs C$20 (38 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Medellín costs COL$650,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Malmo costs 150 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Reykjavik costs 200,000 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Aarhus costs kr500 (about 2 hours ago)