Cost of living in Imperatriz, Brazil compared to Zibo, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 29, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.169 CNY / BRL
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Imperatriz (Brazil) is 49% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元3,728 (R$ 1,719) in Imperatriz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元2,500 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Iloilo costs Php500 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lausanne costs CHF 2,500 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oporto costs €600 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Houston, Texas costs $8 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Visakhapatnam costs ₨1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Geneva costs CHF 2.30 (about 1 hour ago)