Cost of living in Ilorin, Nigeria compared to Zibo, China
WARNING! Ilorin has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ilorin.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 31, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.02167 CNY / NGN *
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ilorin (Nigeria) is 20% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元3,003 (138,583 ₦) in Ilorin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元2,500 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Salvador costs R$ 2,000 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Yekaterinburg costs руб 0.12 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toluca costs Mex$ 9 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Louisville, Kentucky costs $55 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vitória costs R$ 30 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lilongwe costs 3,500 Kwacha (26 minutes ago)