Cost of living in Ilorin, Nigeria compared to Zibo, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 63 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01768 CNY / NGN
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ilorin (Nigeria) is 49% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元6,418 (362,923 ₦) in Ilorin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,300 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nottingham costs £30 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Muzaffarnagar costs ₨65 (23 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Hong Kong costs HK$12 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Helsinki costs €25 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cork costs €29,195 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Belfast costs £30 (about 2 hours ago)