Cost of living comparison between Ilorin, Nigeria and Zibo, China
WARNING! Ilorin has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ilorin.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 31, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.02222 CNY / NGN *
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ilorin (Nigeria) is 20% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元2,992 (134,686 ₦) in Ilorin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元2,500 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Berlin costs €500 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tampa, Florida costs $65 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $98 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tabriz costs ﷼ 250,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 80TL (about 1 hour ago)