Cost of living in Ilorin, Nigeria compared to Zibo, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 31, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01773 CNY / NGN
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ilorin (Nigeria) is 9% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元5,340 (301,155 ₦) in Ilorin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,900 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $9 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨1,200 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Midland, Texas costs $50 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belize City costs BZ$1,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in San Juan costs ARS $23 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $13 (about 2 hours ago)