Cost of living in Iloilo, Philippines compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||- 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.13722 CNY / PHP
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Iloilo (Philippines) is 9% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元3,413 (Php24,869) in Iloilo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元3,125 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of rice in Beijing costs 元121 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Karachi costs ₨500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riga costs €25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santa Cruz de la Sierra costs $b400 (about 2 hours ago)