Cost of living in Ichikawa, Japan compared to Zibo, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 12, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.06203 CNY / JPY
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ichikawa (Japan) is 28% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元3,993 (¥64,367) in Ichikawa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元3,125 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $4,200 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Francisco, California costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Vancouver costs C$111,111 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sydney costs AU$3.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Winnipeg costs C$9 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Liverpool costs £1.00 (about 1 hour ago)