Cost of living in Ichikawa, Japan compared to Zibo, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 03, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.06173 CNY / JPY
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ichikawa (Japan) is 14% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 5,344元 (¥86,579) in Ichikawa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,700元 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 tickets to the movies in Jakarta costs Rp 120,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $1,220 (15 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Buenos Aires costs ARS $90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Maui costs $21 (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Wellington costs NZ$516 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Pune costs ₨1,500 (about 3 hours ago)