Cost of living in Ichikawa, Japan compared to Zibo, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 12, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.06051 CNY / JPY
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ichikawa (Japan) is 27% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元4,756 (¥78,607) in Ichikawa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元3,750 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- 32 oz of rice in Anchorage, Alaska costs $11 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in İzmit costs 20TL (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montego Bay costs J$40,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Francisco, California costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Tempe, Arizona costs $55 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Yerevan costs 100Dram (about 1 hour ago)