Cost of living in Ica, Peru compared to Zibo, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 21 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 09, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.107 CNY / PEN
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ica (Peru) is 19% cheaper than in Zibo (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元2,500 in Zibo you would need to make just about 元2,019 (S/. 958) in Ica.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $4,879 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €36 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kaunas costs €6.00 (14 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Auckland costs NZ$5.50 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montreal costs C$17 (43 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Eugene, Oregon costs $12,345 (about 1 hour ago)