Cost of living in Ica, Peru compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 31 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 09, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.060 CNY / PEN
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ica (Peru) is 8% cheaper than in Zibo (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元4,400 in Zibo you would need to make just about 元4,028 (S/. 1,956) in Ica.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in St. Louis, Missouri costs $2,541 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 98 zł (38 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Reno, Nevada costs $0.70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in São José dos Campos costs R$ 164 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 39 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Melbourne costs AU$60 (about 1 hour ago)