Cost of living in Ibague, Colombia compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 01, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00238 CNY / COP
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ibague (Colombia) is 7% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元3,331 (COL$1,399,564) in Ibague to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元3,125 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Ludhiana costs ₨600 (less than a minute ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belfast costs £2,795 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brasília costs R$ 2,500 (26 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cologne costs €2.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangkok costs 600 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Zagreb costs 600 kn (about 2 hours ago)