Cost of living in Ibague, Colombia compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 41 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00225 CNY / COP
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ibague (Colombia) is about the same as in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元4,883 (COL$2,171,281) in Ibague to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,700 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Auckland costs NZ$210 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oradea costs 18 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vilnius costs €7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Shanghai costs 元150 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM5,083 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Luxembourg costs €1,200 (about 2 hours ago)