Cost of living in Ibadan, Nigeria compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 123 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01892 CNY / NGN
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ibadan (Nigeria) is 10% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元4,521 (239,010 ₦) in Ibadan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,100 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in New York City costs $60 (3 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montevideo costs $U36 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 70 (16 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $13 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $120 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $2,846 (about 1 hour ago)