Cost of living in Ibadan, Nigeria compared to Zibo, China
WARNING! Ibadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ibadan.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 76 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01866 CNY / NGN *
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ibadan (Nigeria) is 9% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元4,463 (239,145 ₦) in Ibadan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,100 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sarajevo costs 700KM (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Budapest costs 1 Ft (10 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $55 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Denpasar, Bali costs Rp 900 (32 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in normal area in Gloucester costs £430 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Addis Ababa costs 15,000 Birr (40 minutes ago)