Cost of living in Iasi, Romania compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 349 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.733 CNY / RON
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Iasi (Romania) is 8% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元4,658 (2,688 lei) in Iasi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,300 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Port Moresby costs 1.00 Kina (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Irapuato costs Mex$ 8 (7 minutes ago)
- 40ml deodorant, roll-on in Chengdu costs 元88 (11 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Skopje costs 99,999 ден (13 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Zwolle costs €2.60 (22 minutes ago)