Cost of living in Iasi, Romania compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 303 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.710 CNY / RON
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Iasi (Romania) is 8% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 4,626元 (2,706 lei) in Iasi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,300元 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨250 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Jakarta costs Rp 7,399,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Exeter costs £4.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Diego, California costs $13 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hyderabad, India costs ₨200 (about 3 hours ago)