Cost of living in Iasi, Romania compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 288 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.686 CNY / RON
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Iasi (Romania) is 7% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元2,666 (1,582 lei) in Iasi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元2,500 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- 40′ flat screen tv in St. Louis, Missouri costs $275 (11 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Little Rock, Arkansas costs $100 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $45 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lafayette, Louisiana costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- 250 g of local cheese in Budapest costs 4,600,000,000,000,000 Ft (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sydney costs AU$4.50 (about 2 hours ago)