Cost of living in Iasi, Romania compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 281 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.632 CNY / RON
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Iasi (Romania) is 6% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元2,638 (1,617 lei) in Iasi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元2,500 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Porto Alegre costs R$ 120 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Tucson, Arizona costs $0.79 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sofia costs 40 лв (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$80 (24 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $4.41 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Leeds costs £58 (37 minutes ago)