Cost of living in Iasi, Romania compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 225 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.680 CNY / RON
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Iasi (Romania) is 6% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元4,994 (2,973 lei) in Iasi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,700 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,300 (26 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Melbourne costs AU$80 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Adana costs 3,000TL (37 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$11,180 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Istanbul costs 45TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ciudad Juárez costs Mex$ 150 (about 2 hours ago)