Cost of living in Iasi, Romania compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 280 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.653 CNY / RON
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Iasi (Romania) is 6% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元3,313 (2,005 lei) in Iasi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元3,125 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Cochabamba costs $b80 (19 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Kota Kinabalu costs RM700 (28 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Doha costs 600 ﷼ (29 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Seattle, Washington costs $0.00 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Campinas costs R$ 2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 5 lb bag of potatoes in Los Angeles, California costs $5.59 (about 1 hour ago)