Cost of living in Hyderabad, Pakistan compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 757 prices entered by 59 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06587 CNY / PKR *
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hyderabad (Pakistan) is 20% cheaper than in Zibo (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元3,125 in Zibo you would need to make just about 元2,496 (₨37,890) in Hyderabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ribeirão Preto costs R$ 60 (1 minute ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Washington D.C. costs $1,550 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cape Town costs R 100 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belfast costs £1,017 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Cleveland, Ohio costs $100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Singapore costs SGD $40 (about 2 hours ago)