Cost of living in Hurghada, Egypt compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 36 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 07, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.37583 CNY / EGP
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hurghada (Egypt) is 7% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元4,837 (E£ 12,871) in Hurghada to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,500 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Caracas costs Bs 3,000 (less than a minute ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Midland, Texas costs $0.63 (20 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Brisbane costs AU$0.50 (30 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $7 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Daegu costs ₩75,000 (about 1 hour ago)