Cost of living in Huizhou, China compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 04, 2017.
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Huizhou (China) is 7% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元4,691 in Huizhou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,400 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Warsaw costs 25 zł (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨3,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Nairobi costs Shilling1,300,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Northampton costs £807 (34 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Shenzhen costs 元2,699 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tel Aviv costs 213 ₪ (39 minutes ago)