Cost of living in Huelva, Spain compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 70 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.737 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Huelva (Spain) is 28% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元3,995 (€516) in Huelva to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元3,125 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Guilin costs 元150 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in The Hague costs €750 (29 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$860 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $905 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 50 zł (about 2 hours ago)