Cost of living in Huelva, Spain compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 17 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.866 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Huelva (Spain) is 32% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元5,827 (€741) in Huelva to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,400 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Mombasa costs Shilling500 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Timisoara costs 1,800 lei (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨20,330 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Nottingham costs £3.00 (43 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Istanbul costs 17TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 200,000 Ft (about 1 hour ago)