Cost of living in Huelva, Spain compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 12 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.507 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Huelva (Spain) is 27% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元5,188 (€691) in Huelva to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,100 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Frankfurt am Main costs €4.00 (24 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Dnipro costs 10,699₴ (30 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Monterrey costs Mex$ 19 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 350 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berlin costs €40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 480 sqft in Mobile, Alabama costs $151 (about 1 hour ago)