Cost of living in Huelva, Spain compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 17 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.970 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Huelva (Spain) is 33% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 5,723元 (€718) in Huelva to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,300元 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM2,745 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 4,300 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $1,931 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Traverse City, Michigan costs $1,525 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nashville, Tennessee costs $30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$100 (about 1 hour ago)