Cost of living in Huelva, Spain compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 14 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.879 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Huelva (Spain) is 32% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元5,423 (€688) in Huelva to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,100 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €100 (7 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Rome costs €20,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Plovdiv costs 47,000 лв (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Varna costs 30 лв (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cape Town costs R 800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tripolis costs 50 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)