Cost of living in Huehuetenango, Guatemala vs Zibo, China
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 29 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 04, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.878 CNY / GTQ
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Huehuetenango (Guatemala) is 23% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 5,279元 (Q6,014) in Huehuetenango to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,300元 in Zibo.
Prices recently added
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Gold Coast costs AU$1,935 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $35,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $70 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Porto Alegre costs R$ 250 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tehran costs ﷼ 10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Yangon costs 30,000 Kyat (about 2 hours ago)