Cost of living in Huehuetenango, Guatemala compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 29 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 04, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.919 CNY / GTQ
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Huehuetenango (Guatemala) is 26% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元6,047 (Q6,583) in Huehuetenango to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,800 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Pavlodar costs 8,800 KZT (8 minutes ago)
- 4 uk pt of whole fat milk in Oxford costs £0.48 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Leicester costs £7 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €54 (28 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in New York City costs $2,643 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨15,248 (about 1 hour ago)