Cost of living in Huehuetenango, Guatemala compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 29 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 04, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.896 CNY / GTQ
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Huehuetenango (Guatemala) is 24% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 5,587元 (Q6,239) in Huehuetenango to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,500元 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Schaffhausen costs CHF 1.64 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $25 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Saint Peter Port costs £1.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Moscow costs руб 2,075 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Saint Petersburg costs руб 500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $75 (about 3 hours ago)