Cost of living in Huehuetenango, Guatemala compared to Zibo, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 12 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.930 CNY / GTQ
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Huehuetenango (Guatemala) is 16% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元2,888 (Q3,107) in Huehuetenango to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元2,500 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chomutov costs 120 Kč (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 5,000TL (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €1,400 (8 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $149 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Los Angeles, California costs $30 (28 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Birmingham costs £994 (about 1 hour ago)