Cost of living in Huehuetenango, Guatemala compared to Zibo, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.918 CNY / GTQ
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Huehuetenango (Guatemala) is 13% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元5,556 (Q6,055) in Huehuetenango to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,900 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Brasília costs R$ 1,079 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Seville costs €0.75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Joinville costs R$ 200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $121 (about 1 hour ago)