Cost of living in Huehuetenango, Guatemala compared to Zibo, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.901 CNY / GTQ
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Huehuetenango (Guatemala) is 13% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元5,182 (Q5,754) in Huehuetenango to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,600 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Cappuccino in expat area of the city in Rohtak costs ₨159 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Arbil Governorate costs 2,000,000 Dinar (32 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$2,150 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Huntsville, Alabama costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 10,165 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 40,000 (about 2 hours ago)