Cost of living in Huế, Vietnam vs Zibo, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 03, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00029 CNY / VND
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Huế (Vietnam) is 7% cheaper than in Zibo (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 4,900元 in Zibo you would need to make just about 4,564元 (15,617,550 ₫) in Huế.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kingston upon Hull costs £10 (3 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Wilmington, Delaware costs $22 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Harare costs $3.31 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$2,338 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barquisimeto costs 7,000 Bs.S. (about 1 hour ago)