Cost of living in Hubli, India compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 101 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 01, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.09547 CNY / INR
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hubli (India) is 7% cheaper than in Zibo (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元4,500 in Zibo you would need to make just about 元4,174 (₨43,716) in Hubli.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kowloon costs HK$80 (4 minutes ago)
- 3 lb bag of apples in Anchorage, Alaska costs $7 (9 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Barquisimeto costs Bs 600,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edmonton costs C$1,779 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Poznan costs 1,000 zł (21 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Florianopolis costs R$ 110 (about 1 hour ago)