Cost of living in Hubli, India compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 51 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 03, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.09432 CNY / INR
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hubli (India) is 7% cheaper than in Zibo (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 4,300元 in Zibo you would need to make just about 3,985元 (₨42,251) in Hubli.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bratislava costs €6.00 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨55,908 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Porto Alegre costs R$ 3,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Saransk costs руб 5,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Buenos Aires costs ARS $210 (about 1 hour ago)