Cost of living in Huancayo, Peru compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.951 CNY / PEN
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Huancayo (Peru) is 5% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元4,392 (S/. 2,252) in Huancayo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,200 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tallinn costs €900 (6 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for one in Guarulhos costs R$ 60 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Perth costs AU$100 (35 minutes ago)
- 500 g of bread in Novi Sad costs 30 Дин. (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Prague costs 550 Kč (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Houston, Texas costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)