Cost of living in Huancayo, Peru compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.124 CNY / PEN
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Huancayo (Peru) is 7% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元3,335 (S/. 1,570) in Huancayo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元3,125 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toulouse costs €30 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 120TL (7 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Lyon costs €1.30 (16 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Medellín costs COL$4,120,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Amsterdam costs €90 (27 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Genoa costs €26,250 (32 minutes ago)