Cost of living in Huancayo, Peru vs Zibo, China
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2019. Exchange rate: 2.046 CNY / PEN
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Huancayo (Peru) is 6% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 4,444元 (S/. 2,173) in Huancayo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,200元 in Zibo.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $2,135 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ankara costs 1,750TL (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santiago costs CH$670 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €54 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,600 (about 3 hours ago)