Cost of living in Hualian, Taiwan compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 14 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.22592 CNY / TWD
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hualian (Taiwan) is about the same as in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元3,808 (16,857 NT$) in Hualian to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元3,750 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Bern costs CHF 79 (6 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Riyadh costs ﷼ 17 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Yekaterinburg costs руб 90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kathmandu costs ₨ 900 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Kuwait City costs Dinar 0.750 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Richmond, Virginia costs $752 (about 1 hour ago)