Cost of living in Hualian, Taiwan compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 03, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.22406 CNY / TWD
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hualian (Taiwan) is about the same as in Zibo (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 4,600元 in Zibo you would need to make just about 4,591元 (20,492 NT$) in Hualian.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Newark, New Jersey costs $15 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Youngstown, Ohio costs $9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $4,066 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cairo costs E£ 4,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $90 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $2.25 (about 3 hours ago)