Cost of living comparison between Hualian, Taiwan and Zibo, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 14 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.21322 CNY / TWD
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hualian (Taiwan) is about the same as in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元2,510 (11,774 NT$) in Hualian to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元2,500 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Jaipur costs ₨46 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jeddah costs ﷼ 120 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 50,000 (37 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Gdańsk costs 10 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Brno costs 1.00 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Belfast costs £9,993 (about 1 hour ago)