Cost of living in Hualian, Taiwan compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.22100 CNY / TWD
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hualian (Taiwan) is about the same as in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元4,444 (20,111 NT$) in Hualian to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,400 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in St. Louis, Missouri costs $42 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 7,500TL (8 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Lyon costs €0.00 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Los Angeles, California costs $5.28 (20 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 480 sqft in Pamplona costs €404 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dhaka costs Taka 10 (38 minutes ago)