Cost of living in Hualian, Taiwan compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.21343 CNY / TWD
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hualian (Taiwan) is about the same as in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元4,204 (19,699 NT$) in Hualian to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,200 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Washington D.C. costs $1.03 (15 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bursa costs 2,149TL (29 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Portsmouth costs £389 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $3,558 (about 2 hours ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Rawalpindi costs ₨5,500 (about 2 hours ago)