Cost of living in Hualian, Taiwan vs Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 03, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.21958 CNY / TWD
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hualian (Taiwan) is about the same as in Zibo (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 4,800元 in Zibo you would need to make just about 4,771元 (21,729 NT$) in Hualian.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cordova costs €9 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Shanghai costs 250元 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nassau costs B$2,541 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Colorado Springs, Colorado costs $11 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Adana costs 20TL (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Curitiba costs R$ 800 (about 2 hours ago)