Cost of living in Hualian, Taiwan compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 14 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.21647 CNY / TWD
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hualian (Taiwan) is about the same as in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元3,781 (17,465 NT$) in Hualian to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元3,750 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Laguna Niguel, California costs $12 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Copenhagen costs kr350 (8 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Bologna costs €500 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Youngstown, Ohio costs $0.08 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Karachi costs ₨2.50 (43 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Riga costs €80 (about 1 hour ago)