Cost of living in Hua Hin, Thailand compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 55 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 03, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.20728 CNY / THB
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hua Hin (Thailand) is 36% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元6,393 (30,844 ฿) in Hua Hin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,700 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Trincomalee costs 455 ₨ (less than a minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Hangzhou costs 元125,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €40 (24 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Lawrence, Kansas costs $25,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $1,321 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Adelaide costs AU$1,220 (30 minutes ago)