Cost of living in Hua Hin, Thailand compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 102 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.20061 CNY / THB
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hua Hin (Thailand) is 37% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元4,293 (21,399 ฿) in Hua Hin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元3,125 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riverside, California costs $50 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tampa, Florida costs $60 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Novosibirsk costs руб 1,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Kolkata costs ₨15,000 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Muar costs RM2.00 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$1,900 (about 1 hour ago)