Cost of living comparison between Hua Hin, Thailand and Zibo, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 84 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.19258 CNY / THB
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hua Hin (Thailand) is 37% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元5,148 (26,730 ฿) in Hua Hin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元3,750 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bogotá costs COL$300,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$110 (30 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Manila costs Php4,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tijuana costs Mex$ 1,017 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tokyo costs ¥8,470,830,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Bratislava costs €500 (about 2 hours ago)