Cost of living in Hsinchu City, Taiwan compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 85 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.22379 CNY / TWD
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hsinchu City (Taiwan) is 26% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元6,194 (27,678 NT$) in Hsinchu City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,900 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Edmonton costs C$79 (12 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Nicosia costs €50 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 30,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Murcia costs €700 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Thessaloniki costs €500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Antwerp costs €860 (about 2 hours ago)