Cost of living in Hsinchu City, Taiwan vs Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 113 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.22383 CNY / TWD
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hsinchu City (Taiwan) is 30% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 6,099元 (27,247 NT$) in Hsinchu City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,700元 in Zibo.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Munich costs €1,450 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Buenos Aires costs ARS $200 (19 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Antalya costs 150,000TL (23 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Alanya costs 14TL (26 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Istanbul costs 150,000TL (35 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Stockholm costs 31 kr (36 minutes ago)