Cost of living in Hrodna, Belarus compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 41 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.195 CNY / BYN
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hrodna (Belarus) is 9% cheaper than in Zibo (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元4,800 in Zibo you would need to make just about 元4,385 (1,373 BYN) in Hrodna.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dallas, Texas costs $15 (17 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Wellington costs NZ$4,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 24,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seville costs €10 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £5.00 (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Helsinki costs €20 (about 3 hours ago)