Cost of living in Hrodna, Belarus compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 12 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.285 CNY / BYN
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hrodna (Belarus) is 13% cheaper than in Zibo (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 4,300元 in Zibo you would need to make just about 3,727元 (1,135 BYN) in Hrodna.
Recent Prices Added
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kuala Lumpur costs RM1.67 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $4,269 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Georgetown costs 56,000 G$ (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Rabat costs 250 Dirham (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $2,643 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Naples costs €409 (about 2 hours ago)