Cost of living comparison between Hrodna, Belarus and Zibo, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00034 CNY / BYR
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hrodna (Belarus) is 15% cheaper than in Zibo (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元3,750 in Zibo you would need to make just about 元3,204 (9,464,465 p.) in Hrodna.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seoul costs ₩400,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £2,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nicosia costs €20 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Copenhagen costs kr2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Helsinki costs €52 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Queenstown, New Zealand costs NZ$17 (about 2 hours ago)