Cost of living in Howrah, India compared to Zibo, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 30, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.10264 CNY / INR
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Howrah (India) is 7% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元2,676 (₨26,067) in Howrah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元2,500 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Paulo costs R$ 30 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Nîmes costs €1.41 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Konya costs 15TL (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 15,000 (38 minutes ago)
- 3 lb bag of apples in Dallas, Texas costs $2.20 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Novi Sad costs 120 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)