Cost of living in Howrah, India compared to Zibo, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 19 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 30, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.10043 CNY / INR
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Howrah (India) is 7% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元2,664 (₨26,522) in Howrah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元2,500 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tirana costs 40 Lek (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Provo, Utah costs $10 (11 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lyon costs €1.80 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$101 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Greenville, South Carolina costs $8 (43 minutes ago)